A comprehensive range of accountancy & other outsourced business services including management accounts preparation, bookkeeping services & company secretarial.
GNI provides a broad range of professional services which are tailored to support both international and local clients that do not maintain fully fledged offices in Cyprus and clients who elect to outsource specific accounting and administration processes.
Our team of highly trained and suitably qualified accounting professionals, recognise the specific needs of our clients and offer an extensive range of accounting and administrative services, providing the necessary assistance and professional support to enable our clients to operate their business enterprises smoothly and efficiently.
For many businesses, especially those without an in-house accounts department, time spent on routine bookkeeping and accounts can be a real drain. Not only is this a burden we can take off your shoulders, we will also set up appropriate accounting procedures and controls and ensure your accounts are kept fully up-to-date and in compliance with statutory regulations.
We can also assist you in registering your company and with meeting the on-going administrative, legal and statutory obligations. Our services include:
In a small business, day-to-day bookkeeping can tie up valuable time. Our bookkeeping service is tailored to your requirements. This essential task is carried out in a timely and accurate manner, leaving your staff with more time to concentrate on your core business. Services include:
- Preparation of sales invoices
- Preparation of bank instructions
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
Outsourcing the payroll function removes the headache of keeping abreast of the latest employment legislation and ensures that your staff is paid on time. We can also provide advice in relation to your overall employee benefit packages to ensure that these are structured in a tax-efficient manner for you and your employees. Services include
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Preparation of instruction to the bank for payment of salaries as well as submission to Income Tax and Social Insurance offices
- Preparation of commercial agreements and general correspondence
- Assistance with opening and administration of bank account
- Any other support services required from time to time
Company secretarial and administration services
We provide a full range of services geared to helping both local and international business companies fulfil their corporate compliance requirements, allowing them to focus on their core business. Our services include:
- Maintaining the statutory books and registers of the company, handling and implementing any changes
- Preparation of notices, proxies and preparation and filing of minutes of directors and shareholder meetings
- Preparation and filing of annual return with the local authorities
- Provision of a registered office for the company
- Arranging for secretary, nominee shareholders and directors for the company
Please note that we may not be in a position to offer some or all of the above services to existing audit clients due to our independence rules and/or other regulations. In such cases, we would be happy to recommend suitable alternative arrangements.